GENERAL RULES FOR RESIDENTS AND VISITORS
- Be friendly. Please respect the staff, your caregivers and your neighbors.
- Our Home must be kept clean and tidy. No littering of any trash is allowed.
- Be mindful of your neighbor’s peace and quiet. No quarrels or fightings. No loud talking and stomping. All televisions and radios must be turned off during the rest time. Don’t stay up late (after 9:00 p.m.) and don’t get up or turn on the light too early (before 5:00 a.m.). Visitors are not allowed during the rest time.
- Follow the daily schedule of the Home
- Do not leave the Home without permission or proper procedures
- Do not bring valuable assets into the Home. If you bring an asset or cash of more than VND 50,000 into the Home, you must inform us and follow the procedures for storing your assets or cash. Otherwise, we’re not responsible for any loss or damages.
- Your personal belongings will be marked with your name and must be used under the staff’s management.
- Respect and use properly appliances in your room and shared facilities in the Home. Do not change your room or move your personal belongings without permission.
- Beer and wine are not allowed in the Home. No smoking inside of the rooms or buildings.
- Do not store food or medications without permission of the staff. Taking medications must be guided and monitored by your caregivers.
- Visiting hours:
- Morning: 8:00 a.m. – 11:00 a.m.
- Afternoon: 3:00 p.m. – 5:00 p.m.
- All visitors must register and sign on the Guestbook.
- Do not visit during lunch break and bedtime (after 9:00 p.m.)
- Do not bring the resident’s belongings out of the Home without permission of the managers.
- No smoking in the Home
- Do not give food, drinks or other gifts to the resident without permission of the managers.
- Don’t give money, alcohol or cigarettes to the resident. If you want to give cash or gifts to the resident, you must mention it on the Guestbook and hand them over to our office.
- Do not give money to the staff
- Entering or leaving a place other than the resident’s room is not allowed. You must ask for permission.
- Do not read the Home’s documents or papers without permission of the managers
- If the resident wants a family leave, please notify us at least 01 day in advance and complete the proper procedures. We only accept requests from the guarantor(s). If the guarantor(s) cannot pick up the resident, a certified power of attorney is required.